- PRESS RELEASE of IIFT MBA(IB)-2023-25
- Declaration of results of the entrance exam for admission to the MBA(IB) course of the Indian Institute of foreign Trade (IIFT) for 2023-25.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA IB 2023-25 Entrance Test (Final Answer Key)
- APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE MBA (IB) PROGRAMME 2023-25 OF THE INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE-(IIFT-IB) FROM FOREIGN NATIONALS AND NON RESIDENT INDIANS (NRIS)
- Display of questions, marked responses and provisional answer keys of the Entrance Exam for admission to the MBA(IB) 2023-25 of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT).
- Extension of last date for submission of Online Applications for the Entrance Exam for admission to MBA(IB) 2023-25 of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Inviting Online Applications for the Entrance Examination for admission to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – MBA (International Business) Programme 2023 – 25 –Reg.
No post to display
The Ministry of Education, Government of India (GoI), has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous and self sustained premier organization under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, registered as a self-reliant and self-sustained premier testing organization.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry to contribute in the skill building for the external trade sector of India. The Institute was granted “Deemed to be University” status in 2002.
The Institute was granted the prestigious AACSB accreditation on 17th November, 2021. With this the IIFT figures amongst 900+ Business School of the world which have earned this accreditation.
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has recognized IIFT as Grade ‘A’ Institution in 2005 as well as in 2015.
MBA (International Business), flagship programme of IIFT, is a six-trimester general management programme with a focus on International Business for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for trained personnel in the field of International[...]